Hello.
Long post. I want to talk shit. So listen dammit.
*ahem*
After a week of confusion, the timetable's finally done and confirmed. phew! Stupid me dropped fashion. But i kinda made it up with some other subjects. This semester's gonna be real challenging. Well, after getting a glimpse of our industry during SIP, i found it quite scary; cause it can really drain someone out. At some point, you will just have this battle with your beliefs against the 'devil'. Jees.
And i just experienced 2months of it. Think about the future.
Yesterday I managed to restock ever since the chinesenewyear. Goodness. Searching in a rack is not what i would call 'Shopping'. I was quite careful not to mess up the staff's efforts in making the rack tidy at first. Until when i asked for an 'M' size, she said "Find yourself." So whatthefuck, i shuffled along with the aunties. Terrible game. I even had a battle scar.
I dig friend's new jacket! I might steal it and wear it sometime. Heh.
Horoscopes have been telling me that i crave for 'something exciting.' Well, cheap thrills like fashion policing year1s with jenna isn't working out very well. ST's inspiring encouragements to get us all a date and be no-longer-relationship-virgins isn't exactly going very good either; and her daily speeches saying im ugly doesn't make me anymore confident. So.. I guess I NEED A HOLIDAY.
Someone, take me somewhere. Now. Damn HilaryDuff. I watched her 'LizzieMaguireMovie' on Disney channel today. She freakin went to Rome. Goodness. Her lipsinging is irritating me. And her jingle 'Come Clean' isn't helping. Freakin fatso. She should die in Singapore.
I get the funniest kicks. A SanFransico chick, Annabelle recently messaged me in friendster(kaypoh fans, no use finding her in my friends list. I didn't add her.) Anyway, we chatted a little and she says she's a model in 'adult vision underground.' Nice ring to it huh? AdultPorn Vision Underground. I sense a prank.
Long post. I want to talk shit. So listen dammit.
*ahem*
After a week of confusion, the timetable's finally done and confirmed. phew! Stupid me dropped fashion. But i kinda made it up with some other subjects. This semester's gonna be real challenging. Well, after getting a glimpse of our industry during SIP, i found it quite scary; cause it can really drain someone out. At some point, you will just have this battle with your beliefs against the 'devil'. Jees.
And i just experienced 2months of it. Think about the future.
Yesterday I managed to restock ever since the chinesenewyear. Goodness. Searching in a rack is not what i would call 'Shopping'. I was quite careful not to mess up the staff's efforts in making the rack tidy at first. Until when i asked for an 'M' size, she said "Find yourself." So whatthefuck, i shuffled along with the aunties. Terrible game. I even had a battle scar.
I dig friend's new jacket! I might steal it and wear it sometime. Heh.
Horoscopes have been telling me that i crave for 'something exciting.' Well, cheap thrills like fashion policing year1s with jenna isn't working out very well. ST's inspiring encouragements to get us all a date and be no-longer-relationship-virgins isn't exactly going very good either; and her daily speeches saying im ugly doesn't make me anymore confident. So.. I guess I NEED A HOLIDAY.
Someone, take me somewhere. Now. Damn HilaryDuff. I watched her 'LizzieMaguireMovie' on Disney channel today. She freakin went to Rome. Goodness. Her lipsinging is irritating me. And her jingle 'Come Clean' isn't helping. Freakin fatso. She should die in Singapore.
I get the funniest kicks. A SanFransico chick, Annabelle recently messaged me in friendster(kaypoh fans, no use finding her in my friends list. I didn't add her.) Anyway, we chatted a little and she says she's a model in 'adult vision underground.' Nice ring to it huh? Adult

<< Home